It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2012, 03:56 AM   #1
(female)

haleyyface HB Userhaleyyface HB User
Weather effecting the pain

Just wondering of anyone else is effected by the weather? I have always had problems, but tonight I woke up at 3am and was in such pain I couldn't get back to sleep. It's supposed to storm tomorrow and I have a feeling that's why.. My ankles and knees have always hurt when a cold front moves, thunderstorms, etc... Anyway just wondering about everyone else

Old 04-13-2012, 06:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Weather effecting the pain

Definitely definitely. We've had crazy weather lately, and I am really feeling it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2012, 06:27 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User

It's like being on a roller coaster with all the weather changes this spring. Now it's cold again and the pain level goes up for sure along with the fatigue.

Old 04-13-2012, 07:34 AM   #4
(female)

Red face Re: Weather effecting the pain

A rollercoaster describes it perfectly! ++ I live in Texas.. You never know what the weather is going to do. What bugs me is when I googled it to do a little bit of research; I found that a lot of people don't believe that the pain even exists (they think its all in our heads). <<<Which is absolutely ridiculous. They think it is all bogus and that really bothered me. And there has not been enough studies to support it.

GRRR

Old 04-13-2012, 08:39 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

thesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB User

The weather is what affects me the most - I can tell when a cold/wet front is going to come in as I feel it the day before as the pressure changes

Old 04-13-2012, 09:05 AM   #6
(female)

The day before or sometimes even two days before my joints go insane. Like I said before we are supposed to be getting a storm in tomorrow night and last night I woke up in so much pain! I just had to stay up it was like 3:30-4AM!! Yuck I am feeling a little better now though

Old 04-13-2012, 10:06 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

catkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB User

Ditto!!!
low pain all,

Dx'd with Fibro 2007
Endometriosis
Barret's Esophagus
Gerd
Osteoarthritis
Anxiety Disorder since 1986
IBS
Diverticulosis
High Colesterol