It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
(female)

Bettsann HB UserBettsann HB User
Today was one of those days....oh my

I had the worst Fibro flare up I've had since I honestly cannot remember when. Today it was a little challenging to say "This, too, shall pass" ...even though I know it will.
Hopefully this will add some humor: when I woke up, my butt cheeks hurt like hello!! That was 'step one.' Maybe it was warning me it would be a pain in the tush day, eh? That rarely happens...
Then a tight cap painful headache came on...then upper body...and it triggered inflamation in my bowels...then my legs and knees, hard to walk without constantly chanting "oh oh oh ow oh ow oh dear..oh owchee wah wah" ...etc... Usually homeopathics will curb a mild flare up...not THIS time... I hurt too bad to cry...
I have anxiety attacks at times...but once again: an attempt at humor...I hurt too bad to notice any of the symptoms except I was so miserable and yes, it was indeed hard to 'keep my mind off of things.'
Now, it more or less has settled down to an 'average' status. I have NO idea what triggered this... I know I have to go back taking my msm with glucosamine on a regular basis again.
I was thinking today how awful it must be for those who are in constant pain with FMS and thought, please great spirit..help and bless them all.
The 'good thing' about any of this. You doubly appreciate how wonderful it is to actually enjoy those Feel Good Days!!

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: Bettsann
Macey5 (04-16-2012), thefarm (04-16-2012)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bettsann For This Useful Post:
Macey5 (04-16-2012), thefarm (04-16-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2012, 07:53 PM   #2
(male)

guitargal HB Userguitargal HB User
Re: Today was one of those days....oh my

thanks for sharing. Sometimes I thinks that the term 'flare up s eems to mild a term. my "attacks" get so bad. my whole body has every kind of pain you can list.. deep joint, bruising, stabbing, leg spasms, i lay down and cry. a few hrs later i can almost be human again and get up. , once my butt cheek hurt so much that you would swear i must have a huge black and blue mark, as if i fell on it...but NOTHING is there no bruise.and i know i didn't bump into anything.
next day the pain is almost gone.
it's like my body is remembering every bump and bruise, my falls from horses as a kid,
the times i fell from my bike ..the falls skiing..iceskating. all the bumped knees and shins throughout my life .......and more.
lets hope for better days..

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: guitargal
Bettsann (04-16-2012), thefarm (04-16-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to guitargal For This Useful Post:
Bettsann (04-16-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread