It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2012, 04:57 AM   #1
(female)

tangled4u HB User
Unhappy is burning sensation bottom of feet related to Fibro?

I was wondering if anyone has had any burning sensation in the feet along with tingles and pins and needles feeling associated with Fibro? I have been diagnosed with fibro the past 10 years and seems new symptoms continue approach me... I have really bad insomnia even though i am tired the pains keep me awake. anyone have any answers or have had the same problem?

Old 04-19-2012, 09:02 AM   #2
(female)

msnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB User
Re: is burning sensation bottom of feet related to Fibro?

Could be. I have had that and have heard of others having it.

Also could be RLS, B12 Deficiency, or a side effect of meds.

I would go and have a chat with the doctor.

T

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2012, 01:35 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User

I get the burning feeling on my ears & top of my head, feels like a sunburn & usually lasts a day. Pins & Needles are if I'm blocking circulation by sitting on my legs, ankles or feet. If I've laid down for awhile when I go to get up all the bones & joints in my feet hurt but doesn't last long... Hope this helps...
It's easy to blaim fibro for all our symptoms but it's not uncommon to have other problems along with it. So always best to keep an eye on these issues & never hurts to speak to your doctor about them if you are concerned.
Back injury~ 2005
Severe Degenerative Disk, Arthritis, Mild Scoliosis.
Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2009
Neuropathy
Migraines?

Old 04-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB User

When I first "got" fibromyalgia, I had pinched nerves that caused tingling, pins and needles, and crawly feelings in my feet and toes. I had trigger point injections to release the muscles mostly in my back, which released the nerves. I had this done at a pain management office that specializes in myofascial pain and trigger point release using the Travell-Simons method.

Closed Thread