It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2012, 06:52 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User
Talking Stole A few moments of feeling normal !!

Just thought I'd share a first with all of you. Yesterday morning I woke up (yep, that is a good way to start any day), had my usual morning cup o' coffee and found a sudden burst of energy creeping in. I even had very low pain and felt motivated.. That alone is good reason to celebrate!

Geeze it's been SO long since I felt all this it was almost exciting.
I utilized this unusual feeling and did some cleaning in the nooks and crannies on the shelves and other areas that I don't get to..good bye cobwebs!! This window lasted about 3 hours. I did take my time and went at a pace that would not use me up. I sure hope it opens again soon. Almost forgot what it felt like to have that feeling of energy.

The following 3 users give hugs of support to: WoodsWalker
bluemoondaisy (05-04-2012), Glojer (04-30-2012), janewhite1 (04-30-2012)
Old 04-30-2012, 08:06 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB User
Re: Stole A few moments of feeling normal !!

YAY!!! Love when that happens

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2012, 10:24 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

WW, that is such a great feeling, isn't it!! That has happened to me a few times and I love it. It will happen again, you just can't predict when. I always try to figure out what I did the previous days that may have contributed to that sudden good feeling and burst of energy. Haven't been able to figure that out yet. Congratulations, so happy you got the good energy for a while.

Glojer

Old 05-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi sis,
bravo for you. so glad you got a spring gift of energy. i too had a day 2 days ago. worked out in the yard for 2 hours. heaven. cheers to many more as the warmth of spring dances within our bodies.
doing a little happy dance just for you!
peace,
blue

Old 05-02-2012, 09:14 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User

Thanks my friends! It was such a great feeling and hope it returns again someday. I didn't even get that horrible late afternoon fatigue that day. I wish everyone to have that window open, even for a short time. I swear for those hours I felt 10 years younger, except for my darned back of course.

Old 05-04-2012, 01:42 AM   #6
(female)

bluemoondaisy HB Userbluemoondaisy HB Userbluemoondaisy HB User

Yay! I am so happy for you that you got that moment. I soooo love those days - makes you remember you didnt always feel so crap all the time. I usually get really overexcited by them and end up freaking people out by being deliriously happy :-p

Here is a wish for everyone - I hope you all have one of those days soon! We deserve it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluemoondaisy For This Useful Post:
Glojer (05-04-2012), WoodsWalker (05-04-2012)
Old 05-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Thank You bluemoon for the nice wish. I have been very busy lately and finally got to spend a few days at home just hanging out and sleeping as long as I like. I'm hoping that will give me one of those days soon. They are wonderful and so enjoyable when they happen.

WW thanks for this thread, it lets us all remember those special days and anticipate more. That is a fun feeling.

Glojer

Closed Thread