It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2012, 06:34 AM   #1
(female)

farmgirl12 HB Userfarmgirl12 HB User
worst flare so far

This past weekend was the worst I have ever had a flare, woke up on Saturday at 3 am needed the bathroom but could not move just layed there crying as the pain was horrible. Had to wake up hubby and (all know how wonderfully they are if you wake them up don't we), he looked at me and said I can't pee for you so what do you want me to do, he finally got up got me a heating pad , my meds and rubbed some tydenol precise pain relieving cream all over my back. I had to use a walker all day that is when I got out of bed. Sunday he wakes up and looks at me and says I guess your not going to help build the deck today , the only thing that ran though my mind was DUR. What the hell was he thinking.Finally the rain came Sunday night and that gave me a bit of relief, still in pain but at least I can get out of bed today. Sorry went on a rant again I apolagis

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: farmgirl12
FibroButBlessed (05-23-2012), janewhite1 (05-22-2012)
Old 05-22-2012, 06:39 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: worst flare so far

hi,
the barometric pressure affects us in adverse ways. you will learn to live by the weather, giggle, i know i have.
men are men and you picked him. perhaps a chat about it will help? no they do not wake up well do they? giggle. i'm single but i remember. had to laugh at the dur!
hang tough girl. they pass, we live, we laugh, we love and it comes again, just in case we forgot we had it. giggle.
peace,
blue

Last edited by bluelakelady; 05-22-2012 at 06:40 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Agenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB User

Do not apologise for ranting, I love to read other people ranting it makes me feel normal when I do it. I know were I would have told him to shove his deck, lol, sometimes you feel that people do not listen, you think that our nearest and dearest would understand at this stage what fibro is all about.

Hope you feel better soon,

Old 05-22-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User

Lol I don't think you were ranting... Atleast not my idea of a rant lol I know how hard it is for you. We are both going through the same husband issues. Wish they had a clue. Like Agenda said, you would think the ones closest to us would understand the most...
The garden & yard sale really kicked my but. Sunday I was at the end of my rope, exhausted. But Monday hubby kept telling me to get off my but & go to the shop to pack stuff up. Kinda embarrassing in front of a new friend. Our husbands have been friends for about a year & we just started hanging out. I did take my meds & finally got moving. Luckily my new friend & my best friend helped us so it wasn't as much work...
Today I'm beyond exhausted, hurt & sick. Tramadol has done nothing for me today. My husband made me down half his energy drink. For some reason he thinks those will actually work on me & never do. He doesn't understand that I need time & rest... Lol now that's a rant!
I wish I had advice to help you but don't... Do you find that your fibro just gets worst instead of better? Seems like it to me. Every once in awhile there is a break where you can live somewhat normal, but doesn't happen often & like right now for me, pay for it later...
Hubby wants me to start more seeds today... Not gonna happen
Back injury~ 2005
Severe Degenerative Disk, Arthritis, Mild Scoliosis.
Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2009
Neuropathy
Migraines?

Old 05-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Agenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB User

Tori, I am with you, the fibro just gets worse. I get a couple of good days and every time it flares lately it seems to go up another level.

Last edited by Agenda; 05-22-2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Spelling

Old 05-22-2012, 04:24 PM   #6
(female)

trobinson HB User

Hello. I'm new here and you have the first post that I read. It's so hard when family or friends do not understand the pain. It's easy to feel a little lost. It makes it easier knowing someone understands but it's awful that anyone has to deal with this. I hope things get better and you have many "good" days.

The Following User Says Thank You to trobinson For This Useful Post:
farmgirl12 (05-23-2012)
Old 05-22-2012, 06:14 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User

Oh yes, then they can last longer, hurt diffrently, different symptoms. Can't wait till there is more info out there for us... It will happen!
Back injury~ 2005
Neuropathy
Migraines?

The following user gives a hug of support to thefarm:
farmgirl12 (05-23-2012)
Old 05-23-2012, 06:28 AM   #8
(female)

farmgirl12 HB Userfarmgirl12 HB User

Thank you all for your support it really does help

Old 05-23-2012, 07:34 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Are you feeling any better today? Able to get the rest you need?
Back injury~ 2005
Neuropathy
Migraines?

Closed Thread