It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
back in a few! any questions?

hello dear friends old and new,
i will be gone for a couple of days. a dear friend of many years wishes to celebrate my birth with a slumber party for me. i am off to eat italian food i have never had. it's some sort of crepe. and cheesecake. giggle. i feel so blessed to be honored by them. i was to go on my birthing day but decided falling, breaking my head open and getting a concussion sounded like so much fun i did that instead. giggle. the scars of a life well lived, and still living it!!
if anyone has any questions about fibro, a lot of you are new, please feel free to post it here and when i get back i bet others will have helped you, giggle, but i can toss in my two cents worth too. giggle.
did not want anyone to waste energy wondering where i went and am i okay. giggle. i know how we all are. go missing and we notice, yes?
peace,
bluelakelady

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: bluelakelady
catkaru (05-29-2012), mom477 (05-29-2012)
Old 05-29-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB User
Re: back in a few! any questions?

OUCH bout your head . Hope it is much better now. Have fun and enjoy being with your friends

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-29-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User

I get back after a week of R & R and you're off ! have a great celebration with your buds.

Old 05-29-2012, 02:52 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

catkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB User

Sorry to hear about your fall...hope all is well!! So glad to hear you will be spending time with old friends. I wish I could have a slumber party with mine. Unfortunatly we would have to Skype to do it! I have my only sister in Oklahoma, a best friend in Florida and another best in Texas. Have not seen my sister in years and God how I miss her. Have a great time and I know pain will be low due to all the endorphins (sp) you will be releasing. Enjoy...DON'T SLEEP WELL...lol!

Oh and no more falling you hear!! We need you here, you are the Matriarc of this board and we can't loose you now, especially with all the newbies coming in! Have Fun!!!

Low pain all,

Dx'd with Fibro 2007
Endometriosis
Barret's Esophagus
Gerd
Osteoarthritis
Anxiety Disorder since 1986
IBS
Diverticulosis
High Colesterol
Tachycardia
Depression - Now

Old 05-31-2012, 07:35 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

morning all,
i had a lovely time. got to play with horses, chickens, kitties and finches in the aviary. amazing food. i ate more than i have in ages. sat on my fanny and was pampered. giggle. also took a vacation from my immunosuppressants. heaven. got 3 days of feeing really good. think i will do it once a month. just take a break and enjoy the benefits of the meds. wonder what the doc will say, giggle. like i care.
head is healing. concussion was mild so it's easing off quickly. falling is my specialty!
thank you for your kind words cat. i am humbled, honored and blushing.
welcome back name sister. how was your bday holiday???
peace,
blue
ps. the bed was from hades, the couch from heaven. next time i take my blow up bed. like sleeping on a cloud. yet i slept rather well. took a nice morning walk to get the knots and kinks out.

Old 05-31-2012, 12:11 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User

So good to hear you had a great time sis. It's nice to get pampered now and then 'eh.
Your friends did you good!!
My week turned out great. Relaxing and enjoyed being surrounded by trees. Even got to sneak in an extra day. The weather was great except for a 95* day....hid in the AC for a good deal of that day. Just do not do well in that heat. Had low pain most of the week, even my back behaved for the most part. We both uust have done something nice to the fibro gods to have a week that was more comfortable than most.

Now the rush is on to leave on my yearly carving retreat on sunday. Just me and 2 friends, a real ladies week away with no cooking unless we feel like it. Maybe I'll return with a new skill or 2

Old 06-01-2012, 06:49 AM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

hi name sis,
wow the year went by fast. you and your girlfriends have a blast, misbehave and for sure learn something new!
perhaps what we did to please the fibro gods is accept them as an aspect of our lives and not our whole life. giggle.
yea, my friends gifted me with feeling like queen for a day. giggle.
peace,
blue
ps. sending shhhhs to your back.

Closed Thread