It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
(female)

CrissyLee HB User
FM and Throat Bacterial Infetion

I am a 22 year old feamle...

I was recently (3 months ago) diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I've been getting Acid Mouth; if anyone is familiar with this... So, I used my teeth picks, and gave my teeth a full work over. Then I flossed, used cavity rinse... and so on... being sure to swish with water frequently through-out.

This same day I was bit on the neck by a bug. It affected one of the some-what "tender-points", I think (?) _ Because my outer neck became very sore... Then deeper inside the muscle and throat began really hurting (just very tender to the touch)... I just paid no mind, and went on about my business. As I've been told, that is kind of what "we" have to do a lot of the time...

...And now two days later I woke up, and I felt very ill. My throat hurt, and it felt very dry. I drank so ice water --- not helpful... noticed still really tender paiful to the touch. All the way from the collarbone area up to the jaw area, and my around my face... I notice in my throat there are infectious looking white "chunks" blahh Very Nasty! My tonsil glands are swollen... my chest, neck, face (whole body honelsty, but ehh...) HURTS!!! What's going on? Is anyone able to help me, please???

Old 06-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: FM and Throat Bacterial Infetion

Hi Welcome to the Fibromyalgia board! I hope the needed support and help is found. I might check with a health professional right away, either a very alert and good general practioner with a 5 star review or eye nose throat doctor or a dermatologist. Sometimes bugs give people nasty problems that might need medical attention. Peace, sjb

Last edited by sjb; 06-10-2012 at 01:09 PM. Reason: addition made

The Following User Says Thank You to sjb For This Useful Post:
CrissyLee (06-10-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread