It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2012, 01:19 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Rhaquel HB UserRhaquel HB UserRhaquel HB UserRhaquel HB UserRhaquel HB User
Things are quiet here

Hey things are quiet and boring here. Is everyone's life all figured out,lol?
Well it's a good thing that no one is in crisis, I hope not anyways.
i'll just share something good then.
My favorite brother called me tonight. He never calls! And I dodn't call them because they never pick up the phone (plus I've been down). They let you leave a message, and then call back. What's up with that?

Anyway, I've been in a bad way, and no one calling to check in, and so my favorite neice and my favorite brother called today. Sweet!

What good news do you have? Something you're grateful for today?

Old 06-26-2012, 06:52 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Things are quiet here

hi,
it's normal for things to ebb and flow like the ocean here. you will get used to it. i love the quiet days. those days i know everyone is busy with life and managing without us. that's a good thing.
so glad you got calls. it's nice when you feel all alone to have the phone ring and be glad it did. giggle. i often let the machine get it and then call back. for me it's an energy thing. for some they are just busy at the moment and know you will leave a mgs if you want to chat.
what i am happy for? everything. being alive, being sick, the sunrise, the flowers in my garden. the breath i take. i am happy because it feels good to choose happy over the other emotions available to me.
peace,
blue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Agenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB User
Re: Things are quiet here

Hi,
I am glad that after two really bad weeks that this week is much better. We are going on holidays on fri, so fingers crossed the kids can have a week away, were mum can join in the activities with them for a change. We have lots of family holidays with me on a beach on a hot day wrapped in a blanket because the breeze hurts my skin when I am in a flare, very attractive lol

Closed Thread