It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2012, 03:58 AM   #1
(female)

Cerene HB UserCerene HB UserCerene HB UserCerene HB UserCerene HB User
Tingling and problems with too much heat?

I've been in a yucky flare for the past month and a half, but in the past week it's been bad. Not too much pain (more than normal though), but a butt tonne for fatigue. Anyways, I've also been getting quite a bit of tingling. Now, I usually only get this when I have a panic attack....but it's been showing up when I'm not having anxiety. It's mostly in my face and my hands/forearms. Does anyone else have this? It somethings goes from burning to tingling. It's weirding the poop out of me, ha ha. I've also not been sleeping well, it's been so hot I'm probably a bit dehydrated (even though I drink at least 8 cups a day), and life has been really stressful lately.
Also, do any of you get worse when it gets super hot out? It's been in the low 30s here for the past few days and in the high 20s the rest of the week. That's all in Celcius. And I find myself feeling waaaay more tired when I wake up, been in more pain, and so on and so forth. Any of you have issues like that? It's never really been this hot before, so I've never dealt with it.
Heart Rhythm Issues
Anxiety
Depression
Possible CFS
Possible IBS

Old 07-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB User
Re: Tingling and problems with too much heat?

I have the tingling in the face and arms and hands and legs alot whether its hot or cold out. I usually dont have as much pain and issues as Ive been having when its hot but been dealing with a bad knee and a new bulging disc in my neck (makes it 5 now) that i have been struggling a lot lately. And the fatigue and cognitive issues are horrendous. Never been so bad.

Sorry I dont have any advice but know Im with you in the struggling.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
(female)

RavenSkies777 HB User
Re: Tingling and problems with too much heat?

I am MISERABLE when it's super hot outside. My pain levels and headaches are always higher when the weather is humid. I can't handle heat at all. When it's super hot I can only go outside for short periods of time before I am exhausted. I keep the AC on in my home much lower than most people do. Thank goodness I have a VERY understanding man who doesn't mind wearing socks and long sleeves in our home during the summer so I can try to be more comfortable. I used to love summer but now I just hate it. Spring and fall are the best! Keeping yourself cool and hydrated are a must this time of year.

Closed Thread