It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

tmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB User
allergies adding insult to injury

As if the pain of fibro isn't enough, my allergies are really off the charts. I am allergic to grass and mold and it is very high where I live. My body is aching like crazy and I feel like I could crawl up and cry. My head is pounding, teeth ache from the clogged sinuses and my head feels weird. My eyes are itchy and I have an overall lousy feeling. I am taking allergy meds every 4 hours, but they are not working too well.

I guess two days of walking outside dont mix with allergies. I just wanted to get out for a bit, I am paying for it in so many ways.

Sorry for complaining, I just had to let it out and I know you guys dont judge.
Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User
Re: allergies adding insult to injury

I do feel for you. This year was a real horrible allergy season for me too. I'm good now until the fall. Maybe it's time to try a swithch up in allergy meds.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2012, 08:21 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi tm,
it's that time of year again for many of us. we are having forest fires so the smoke is messing with my lungs and sinus. gonna grab my tissue box and have empathy for you.
peace,
blue

Old 07-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB User

OOOOH, smoke is way worse, I would not like to be in your shoes. I hope you and your home are safe!

Old 07-12-2012, 08:09 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi tm,
yea, we are safe. fire is north east of us a few miles. not far but far enough away. giggle. everything allergic is burned particles floating on the air. yummy!
peace and a tissue or 20,
blue

Old 08-12-2012, 08:10 PM   #6
(female)

rjm77 HB User

I feel for you. I have had more days like that than I can even count. Sometimes, there is just nothing left to do but vent.

Old 08-13-2012, 06:52 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User

Get ready for those fall allergy attacks, I get the feeling that's gonna be a doozy too

Old 08-13-2012, 07:36 AM   #8
(female)

waters04 HB Userwaters04 HB Userwaters04 HB Userwaters04 HB Userwaters04 HB User

Mine have been terrible since I moved to TX. I feel for you. I want to do stuff outdoors but I can't. Plus they have an air quality alert level orange here on a lot of days with the smog and the allergens and everything else. So my rear end has been staying indoors. It's really sad because I'm supposed to be training my little terrier/mix. And I can't. She's going to flunk out of school I bet.

Closed Thread