It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
(female)

dw1961 HB Userdw1961 HB Userdw1961 HB Userdw1961 HB Userdw1961 HB User
I've missed being able to talk with you folks!!

I would be ashamed to say this to anyone that can't relate..My computer crashed and after getting one to replace it I could not figure out how to check my emails, couldn't remember my password to be able to post on healthboards. Needless to say I have been missing the talks. I've been reading but could not post. VERY DISCOURAGING ):

Blue called me gabby girl for those of you that don't remember me...it's been awhile ...

SSoooo glad to be back again..Headed to the Dr. today will post again for sure for sure...

Gentle Hugs to all!!
Debbie

Debbie

Old 07-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User
Re: I've missed being able to talk with you folks!!

Hey! I remember you. Glad you got all your tech issues solved. Hope you're feeling good lately and didn't let the stress of just reading here get to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2012, 07:16 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hey gabby girl!
wondered if you fell off the edge of the planet. welcome back girl! hey i can totally relate. i turned 2 computers into fancy paperweights and had to have someone come fix it for me. giggle. this time i got a simple one for a simple me. giggle.
how ya been? whatcha been up to? how's the ole fibro behaving? missed ya kid!
peace,
blue

Old 07-31-2012, 08:39 PM   #4
(female)

dw1961 HB Userdw1961 HB Userdw1961 HB Userdw1961 HB Userdw1961 HB User

Fibro bug has bitten hard thanks to a 26 or so that thought she needed to slap me across my lower back when I said something she thought was funny then to top it off when her and her husband started to leave she put up hands on my shoulders harder than what I can take to tell me nice too meet me and she enjoyed my company.........;&$&!$5&$$!&5!$&;$%'%& I wanted so bad to tell her I wish I could say the same thing..this was Saturday night and I've been in a flare every since the first blow to the back....this was the first time for us to meet. My husband and hers are friends ....mine told me she's just young ...I told him yea and I'm just old. Loo. And next time I see her she will know about folks with FMS can not tolerant anything other then a gentle hug. At this point if she gets offended ..well so be it..

My Dr visit last Thursday went good..he's my primary Dr and he is so understanding..
today was my rheumatologist Dr...got shot in both knees and right shoulder......she upped my methotraxate and she's tapering me off predisone..I sweat. I sweat... pour sweat on it... oh yeah my primary put me on adderall for fatigue and it is awesome for me so far so good.now going this Thursday to see a Dr for my varicose veins in my legs.

Debbie

Old 08-01-2012, 06:28 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hey gabby girl,
i am sure you will find a gentle informative way to tell her. ah, the freedoms of healthy youth. remember? i do. giggle. cocky little thing that i was then. ouch and ouch again. whoever thought a hug could be torture? i hear ya tho.
glad you are getting off the pred. i quit a few months back. tried plaquenil and methotrexate. just quit both of those. side affects i am not willing to live with. have not told my doc yet. giggle. he finds out next week. i was pouring sweat too. nice to be dry. at one point i discussed adderall with one of my docs and opted not to take it. i don't fit the criteria for it. i forget what it was now.
take a warm bath and pamper your body for a few days. being around all that youth is exhausting.
peace,
blue

Closed Thread