It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User
OOPS, double dosed

Thanks you fibro fog, I could have sworn I forgot to take my cymbalta this morning. Took my back up dose I keep in my key chain pill thing because I was out. Got home and my usual daily dose wasn't there....OOPS doubled up on the cymbalta today... but on the plus side my back feels a little bit better so far today.

Old 08-04-2012, 07:00 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: OOPS, double dosed

oh sis,
the golden rule, when in doubt don't. glad you are feeling less pain but please don't do that again. within a few hours you would have known you took it. i was having the same issue with a med so i got another little weekly pill keeper and put them in there. it worked.
hugs for a perfect rest of your day.
love and peace,
blue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2012, 07:33 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User

Yes sis, i know that rule. (or I thought I did) But I was positive I did not take them. I filled my daily pill case up and set yesterdays dose aside while I filled it. I never remembered taking it and it wasn't one of those did I or don't I feelings.. Guess I can't go by that again because that dose was no place is sight when I returned home, not even on the floor. Usually if there is doubt I do wait but for some reason I had not a shred of doubt yesterday... oh well.. now I wait every time regardless if i feel sure or not.

Old 08-04-2012, 11:50 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User

Glad it helpe rather than making you sick... I had really bad Dizzieness & so sick once because I took two of my meds together... Now I space them all out by atleast an hour...
Gotta love those pill cases, so helpful!!!
Back injury~ 2005
Severe Degenerative Disk, Arthritis, Mild Scoliosis.
Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2009
Neuropathy
Migraines?

Old 08-05-2012, 07:06 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi sis,
i hear ya. so much for trusting your inner voice! giggle. it bites rocks when that day comes and you know you're up that stinky creek paddleless. giggle. these days i simply do not trust my "instincts" when it comes to my medications. i still trust me on every other level. giggle.
so, did you have a great day with that much med in you? giggle. i hope so.
peace,
blue

Old 08-05-2012, 07:59 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

good morning ladies, I did feel great friday. But I think I paid for it on saturday. This may be my first taste of what it'll feel like when or if I really do go off the cymbalta in the fall. Friday I felt real good, woke up saturday with a dull headache and achy as all get out, took 3 naps and did not even think about doing anything that took thought.
I even slept good last night, friday night I slept pretty crappy I think mostly mostly because I did not take my muscle relaxer.

Today is better and feel more normal (whatever that is) Might even do something!

Old 08-06-2012, 07:32 AM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

i am so glad you are doing better. maybe what you felt was fallout from too much med in you. a bit different from none. forgive me sis my old dusty brain but why are you contemplating quitting cymbalta?
hugs,
sis blue

Old 08-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

I'm feeling pretty lazy, copy and past this link to my thread about it.
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/fibromyalgia/909499-ramblings-thought-id-toss-out-here.html

Last edited by Administrator; 08-06-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Old 08-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #9
(female)

Irishree HB UserIrishree HB User

Funny you say that. I did that with the entire first rx of that i had filled. Now i am out for a month. I told my doc, he didnt seem upset and i felt A LOT better when I was taking that much. So I'm hoping he prescribes me the amount I was taking because i am definitely much worse now than I was. I guess i just have to wait and see.

Closed Thread