It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
(female)

lehcar HB Userlehcar HB User
Just an update

just wanted to tell everyone that I prayed about my stress and concerns, and I feel that a miracle may be coming my way financially. Hopefully that will ease up some stress and maybe ease up some of my symptoms, which would be a Godsend to me. I am going back to my Neurologist on the 13th and an orthopedic surgeon for my neck and shoulders on the 16th. I also found a public pool that has a theraputic spa that I visit once a week. All my trigger points get a marvelous massage and even though it makes me sore for a few days I am able to get a little water exercise in too. I'm starting to feel a little better than just stagnating in the bed like I have been. I can't swim yet for one of my problems is with my shoulders, but I can float and relax along with the massage. Gentle hugs to all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2012, 04:30 AM   #2
(female)

Irishree HB UserIrishree HB User
Re: Just an update

That's awesome! I'm so glad to hear how positive you sound. I am a strong believer in the power of prayer. Our finances are really bad as well and we have a daughter with a drug problem that stresses out our entire family until we're biting each others heads off. Sometimes I literally cannot get out of bed. So I know where young coming from. I had my neck operated on in March. I haven't had significant relief. I know probably 10-12 people who had this done and half it worked,half needed a second surgery. Of that half I'd say half of them finally got relief. So its something to really think about and research your doc! Best of luck with everything. Have a nice weekend!

~ Ree~
~Fibromyalgia
~ degenerative arthritis
~cervical lordosis via fx of c2, c3
~acdf c4, 5
~ stiffness and joint pain in both hands and feet
~ back pain
~ diabetes
~ hypertension

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2012, 03:12 AM   #3
(female)

lehcar HB Userlehcar HB User
Re: Just an update

Yeah ree I'm not big on the surgery thing myself, that's why I've been seeing a chiropractor since the wreck. He has seemed to fix alot of the initial pain from the pinched nerves, but now I dealing with some shoulder and neck pain with limited mobility in my neck and shoulder during some movements. Of course the wreck trauma made the fibro flare I was in alot more worse than it was. I think the fibro may even be making the pain in my neck and shoulder worse. It seems you just can't win for losing sometimes...lol. I try my best to keep my chin up even if only for a minute...no pun intended of course!...lol

Closed Thread