It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2012, 03:14 AM   #1
(female)

Irishree HB UserIrishree HB User
A Week end away!

Good morning all. Been AWOL ...lol Hubby had to come to Baltimore for a 2 day seminar...totally paid for with a queen size bed. So I got invited. He and I have not been away for a weekend without. at least one of our 5 kids since 1996... last century...lol He has been away a couple of times alone and me ...1 night for a work conference 4 years ago. This is well overdue! So we were invited to extend our 3 day to a 6 day if we ride to DC to stay with my hubby's cousin who is really my best friend. The kids are fine and told us to go they're fine! I have been in pain and had to sleep for a few hours today but hubby was ay his seminar so it was fine. I feel so bad...when we were younger and before all this happened to me we walked all over the cities we were in and sightseeing was our thing. Even riding around aimless in our car but that even hurts. We had a 90 min drive here with 2 stops so I could stretch. I brought 2pillows one for back and 1 for butt for shock absorption. It worked pretty good. Now we have 90 mins to DC tomorrow ..I should be five but our cuzw purchased tickets for a twilight cruise on the Potomac. Saturday evening. She has all the same ailments as I do and said its a nice boat, very smooth buy I'm worried. Have any of you done anything like this? Did it effect you? I'm worried because the next afternoon ill have the 3hr ride home. I can't live in a box though...right? If I have to stay in bed foe a day when I get home I guess it'll be worth it! I just pray there's not a flare up coming. I get this AWFUL,sickening fatigue feeling right in my gut before I get them . The feeling usually presents a day or two before I get one. But sometimes it just goes away. So praying I get through today-Sunday without ruining everyone else's plans. I hate when I do that.I hope all you good people are well and hope you enjoy your weekend. Ill be around!

~ Ree~
~Fibromyalgia
~ degenerative arthritis
~cervical lordosis via fx of c2, c3
~acdf c4, 5
~ stiffness and joint pain in both hands and feet
~ back pain
~ diabetes
~ hypertension

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2012, 06:47 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: A Week end away!

just go and have fun. forget thinking about later. do that when later gets here. sounds like an awesome evening. if you get tired, sit down and don't tell anyone. that way you can't "ruin" the evening for anyone.
one thing i do know. when friends want you to be with them its not about what we can do or can't do. it's about time together. sitting on a nice boat on a soft bed of water sound perfect to me. no running about, no hassles, just enjoy the soft motion of the water. oh, i wanna go too!!!!!! giggle. take me!
peace,
blue

Last edited by bluelakelady; 08-10-2012 at 06:48 AM.

Old 08-10-2012, 07:42 AM   #3
(female)

Irishree HB UserIrishree HB User
Re: A Week end away!

Thank you! I love when people tell me what I want to hear...LOL I wish I could take you! Hve a great weekend!

~ Ree~
~Fibromyalgia
~ degenerative arthritis
~cervical lordosis via fx of c2, c3
~acdf c4, 5
~ stiffness and joint pain in both hands and feet
~ back pain
~ diabetes
~ hypertension

Closed Thread