It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #1
(female)

Leslee1 HB User
Unhappy Hi, would appreciate some advice!!!!

I have been ill since last June, just after my mother passed away suddenly at 61years young!! It began with me finding a lipoma on my abdominal wall, which was checked by ultrasound. I then developed severe upper abdominal pain, originating initially within the rib area but I also had sore feet and really excruciating pains all over body, even my teeth were sore! Up till then, I was a 42year old, reasonably good health although I could pinpoint when I would get flu and virus upsets which were twice a year and really bad. I ended up in hospital, ultrasounds were fine however levels in liver were high. Doctors kept asking how much I drank, I know it's Scotland, but drink is not my poison!! Had an endoscopy which showed a sliding hernia, given lansoprazole and told to have a full liver screen blood test, twice. Full liver screen tests fine and resolved, gastoentorologist said could have been viral hep, not to go back until I get pains in abdo again. Presently, no pains from that complaint but I have sore shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, feet, occasionally have pain behind knee. Now taking really bad hemiplegic migraines on both sides, no pain but plenty of auras/symptoms, with burning hands and feet, dizziness, feeling really hot like a dry heat, weakness in arms and legs, shaky, nausea, and overwhelming anxiety and stress. Feel out of my self at times, crying a lot( which I'm sick off). The insomnia is terrible, months now, can get to sleep but wake up within the hour feeling ill, shaky, leg cramp and sickness. Up most of the night, don't nap during the day, can't relax enough. Any ideas as to what the hells going on?? Back and forward to gp/ae, I feel unwell but bp, eyes, basic nuro tests ok, heart ok. Thanks for taking the time to read. Does it seem to relate to fm??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Agenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB User
Re: Hi, would appreciate some advice!!!!

It sounds very like fibro, certainly in my experience of it. However a lot of these autoimmune disease's are similar so you really should see a rheumatologist and get some tests done. If you do have fibro you will get lots of support from this board.

Good luck,

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agenda For This Useful Post:
Leslee1 (08-15-2012), waters04 (08-13-2012)
Closed Thread