It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2012, 03:37 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

tmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB User
really sick of feeling sick

Ok, so I am just tired of this. Above all the pain lately, I am just so tired and can't seem to sleep well at all. Last night, I couldn't fall asleep and then tossed and turned all night. Woke up too early and feel exhausted and still can't sleep. I feel like I am getting sick, but am pretty sure, it's just how this fibro works, you feel like that, but it's just a flareup or something. I should take tylenol pm tonight, just to knock me out a bit.

I know it could be worse, but I am at my wits end lately. It 's starting to get the best of me. I try really hard to stay upbeat, but it's getting rougher every day.

Thanks.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: tmrots
Agenda (08-20-2012), thefarm (08-20-2012)
Old 08-20-2012, 04:33 AM   #2
(female)

Lauriann HB User
Re: really sick of feeling sick

The symptoms of Fibromyalgia can be greatly overcome in a very short period of time (2-3 months) using a high antioxidant, acrlyamide-free diet. Acrylamides are toxic substances produced by baking and frying carbohydrates.

Adopt a diet-style rich in natural plant foods especially organic berries and green vegetables and restricted in animal products and baked grains. Vegetable soups and steamed vegetables are encouraged. Fibromyalgia patients who do this routinely get well, and they get well quickly.

A nutrient-dense diet rich in large amounts of natural plant foods will result in a high intake of polyphenolic compounds such as quercetin, myricetin and kaempherol, and the high intake of lignans and bioflavonoids...just a few of the hundreds of nutrients with unpronounceable names that will reverse fibromyalgia symptoms.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2012, 05:25 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB User

Ok, thanks for the help. I am willing to try anything. Cant' do totally organic as much as I would like to, it's so expensive by me.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:06 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User

Sounds like a flare in the making, take your tylenol pm or what ever else that will help you sleep. At least for me, the better sleep I get the less pain. But not pain free.

I hear ya on the organic prices, isn't it funny the less they put on the food the more it costs.

Closed Thread