It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

mom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB User
never had this happen before

So I was cleaning my room up since its been a mess since we moved and was bending over and down. All of a sudden I couldnt see very well and saw a wave with colors at the top. Ate something and vision got a little better but not much. Back of my head started hurting but more like alot of pressure and laid down to sleep for a couple hours. Waves went away but feel funny. Feels like i have a lump in my throat and feel pressure in my neck and back of head. See spots here and there.

I live with migraines and never had it happen like this before and my head never hurt bad at all today.

This ever happen to you at all? Kinda freaked me out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
(female)

waters04 HB Userwaters04 HB Userwaters04 HB Userwaters04 HB Userwaters04 HB User
Re: nevet had this happen before

I'm sorry you have to go through that. I don't really have any advice for you. I did have migranes for a while and I'd see halos and double vision along with the headaches. Someone on this board will most likely know. Hope you feel better. Oh, are you on any meds for the migranes

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2012, 05:12 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

mom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB User

No meds for them. This wasnt like all the other ones Ive had. It didnt hurt. Just alot of pressure like someone is squeezing my head with their hand. Dont know if its from my neck or not. Hard to swallow too.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:32 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

sounds like dehydration and low blood sugar from not eating. i watch my brother get dehydrated and he explains it the same as you are. i have eating problems so i get the need to eat headache, sore neck, blurred vision and colors.
as always it is best to inform your doctor this happened. if they want to see you they will say so.
peace,
bluelakelady

Old 08-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

I thought maybe dehydration and Ive been drinking water everyday all day long. Its always been easy for me to get dehydrated. Been hospitalized for it a few times. Will bring it up to my doctor for sure. More of my face is numb to since that happened yesterday and kinda freaks me out. My neck and up to my jaw has been numb for months.

Old 08-31-2012, 08:04 AM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

i think you ought to get hold of your doctor and explain the numbness. best to be sure it's not anything else. i dehydrate easily also. fun trying to keep up isn't it? giggle.
peace,
blue

The Following User Says Thank You to bluelakelady For This Useful Post:
mom477 (08-31-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 02:09 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

thesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB User

I agree with Blue - "Dr knows best" - it maybe that you've perhaps pinched a nerve and that's causing the numbness too - always best to get it checked out as "stressing' about what it might or might not be always makes it worse!!

Closed Thread