It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
(female)

Brookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB User
In desperate search of...

A little re-assurance... I am still going through the whole " see every doctor and run every test" portion of beginning diagnosed. I have been told several times it's most likely fibro so let's rule it all out etc... I guess I just need some assurance from others who feel like I do... I have been having severe pain since June 5, 2012. 2 days after the pain began I started my first period since I had my baby, the pain was all in my upper body mostly on my left, but my feet and part way up my calves would get pins and needles... My left arm had pins and needles for 6 straight weeks! Well the pain subsided a little in July until I had severe stomach pain, I knew it was not gas, felt as though it could be an ovarian cyst or very painful ovulation... It turned out to be both... Then after that my pain subsided again for a little bit, it never went away completely but was bearable... Then when I started my period in the beginning of august, I was in severe pain again! But when my period left so did all of my pains! Then ovulation came around and again POW!!! But I felt great after! Almost my old self! I was thinking finally! I'm me again! But... I was sitting the last few days feeling it all coming on and I said to hubby " I bet I start my period early this month" he rolled his eyes... Well I did start early by about 5 days! I am always on schedule I just knew it because it's always bad at that point. Went to obgyn she said it all looks good... Anyone else have hormonal fibro? The waiting game is taking it's toll on me... And I got the flu from my kids and my chest hurts soooooo much worse! I am terrified all the time! I don't know how to deal with this lonely pain sometimes

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2012, 07:11 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: In desperate search of...

this post meno woman is wrapping you up in a big hug. it is an ordeal to be diagnosed. yet the peace of mind knowing it is not some horrid gonna die disease make all the work worth it. magic mommy kisses to heal your cold.
peace,
bluelakelady

The Following User Says Thank You to bluelakelady For This Useful Post:
Brookietrip (08-31-2012)
Old 08-31-2012, 08:32 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: In desperate search of...

Yes, for me it is at least partly hormonal. I have a lot more pain right before.

It does indeed sound a lot like fibro. Obviously I can't guarantee it, but I strongly suspect it. Hang in there, you'll get through this.

The Following User Says Thank You to janewhite1 For This Useful Post:
Brookietrip (08-31-2012)
Closed Thread