It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #1
(female)

Brookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB User
Is this normal?

I feel like every nerve in my neck is pinched right now! Even the front of my neck hurts! My left shoulder and my back and both shoulder blades are in searing pain! The sore spot on my back feels cold but I feel hot is this normal? Am I the only one? Also does anyone else get random swelling in their rib cage? I will start to feel sore on my chest and then feel it and 1 rib will feel swollen or like it's popping out? But then it goes back down? Freaking me out! Thanks for listening

Old 09-06-2012, 04:18 AM   #2
(female)

tanasmom HB Usertanasmom HB Usertanasmom HB User
Re: Is this normal?

I have all these things happen too. I will get crunching sounds in my neck. The front and back of my neck will hurt and sometimes my jaw too. I get swelling under my boobs along my ribcage...mainly on the right....but my gallbladder is gone and my liver is fine. I feel fevery alot and my back, spine and shoulders cause me alot of pain. I also get the random pains in my chest. It scared me at first so I saw a doctor but my heart is fine. This fibro stuff is crazy. On top of all that, I have pain and spasms in my upper arms, pain in my wrists, pain and stiffness in my hands, hip pain, my upper leg muscles burn like fire when I walk, the back of my right knee is a big problem. It gets stuck all the time when I sit down and I have to limp when I get up until it losens up. The backs of my heels hurt, and my toes are stiff. Weird, Weird symptoms.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2012, 06:27 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

nochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB User

Girls, if your neck hurts you stiffness etc....you need to do an MRI of your neck.
If it caused by a whiplash then it's what causing the pain. It's not the fibromyalgia(could attribute to it but not the MAIN reason).

How did you get the fibromyalgia? Whiplash?

Old 09-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #4
(female)

Brookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB User

I still haven't received my diagnosis yet. I guess that's why I ask so many questions... Doc thinks everything points to fibro so that's why I'm here, my mom, 2 grandmas and sister have fibro and extreme arthritis but my xrays showed normal, neck ct shows spasms... No recollection of whip lash... No accidents or anything... Had a baby in march that's the most trauma I have been through... In so much pain today getting out of bed was such a chore, gotta do it! Had to do dishes I was out if bottles, now sweating profusely and dizzy again

Reply Reply