It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2012, 06:14 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

nochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB User
There is something worse than fibromyalgia

Hello people. Just so you know. There is something worse than fibromyalgia(sory I dont' like to call it fibro). Me, they diagnosed with fibromyaliga but without ANY tender points so I dont' know what I have but i know I have pain all over the muslces of my body.

BUT try Chronic neck pain-----People that is WORSE so much worse.
If I had to choose fibromyalgia or chronic neck pain 24 hours a day I will choose fibromyalgia. At least you can more or less cope with it.

Neck has nerve intersection and any little problem like Whiplash can hurt the soft tissue for life even if it's only muscle pain. It's INCURABLE.
All those doctors are for only prescribing pain killers but not cure soft tissue damage. For years this whiplash been around and they cannot do anything about it. The hell with those cars.

You just need sleeping pills all the time with neck pain cause you cannot rest your neck on the pillow.

In one moment your life can change.

So bless your luck, you could have fibromyalgia and chronic neck pain and no sleep at all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB User
Re: There is something worse than fibromyalgia

Hugs to you. Sounds like you are having a rough time at the moment. Believe me I KNOW what it's like to live with chronic neck pain as well as fibro etc etc.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply