It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

tmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB User
my TMJD is so bad

So, along with the fibro kicking up super bad, my TMJD is just awful. Holy moly. This is the worst flare up I have had in a long time. My temples (mostly left) and ears ( no infection though) are just screaming in pain. Down to my neck. Both sides are cracking and the jawbone hurts as well. I wonder if it's worse from overdoing it at work last week. I strained my neck and back and am stressed over whether I can do the job or not. Must be clenching more than usual at night.

I am using warm compresses but it's not doing the job. I may have to sleep sitting up and not looking forward to it.

Thanks for listening, just had to get it out.

The following user gives a hug of support to tmrots:
lehcar (09-23-2012)
Old 09-23-2012, 11:52 PM   #2
(female)

Brookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB User
Re: my TMJD is so bad

Hi, sorry you are in so much pain I know exactly how you feel, you described it to a tee! Ears feel terrible! I can't hardly stand it, but of course no infection and no illness... Just feeling I'll wish I had some advice but I am seeking some myself... I hope you feel better and just wanted to let you know your not alone... Hugs

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2012, 03:22 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB User
Re: my TMJD is so bad

Thanks for the input and I hope we both feel better.

The following user gives a hug of support to tmrots:
Brookietrip (09-24-2012)
Reply Reply