It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2012, 09:08 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

MysticSoul HB User
More Than Pain

I had severe fibro over 20 year ago and 90% recovered. I have had it back for over a year and worse than ever - this time I have symptoms I never and wonder if othrs have these too......

Nausea

Gut cramps

Dizziness and disequilibrium

EXTREME muscle tension – I can hardly stand up

Agitated

Anxious

Severe insomnia

Intolerance to some food and chemicals

Before I had pain – this time I have a whole basket of other crap!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-30-2012, 10:58 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: More Than Pain

welcome to my world. most of that can be fibro related. however, i suggest you see your doctor for another round of blood tests to be sure. i have everything checked once a year as all those goodies can come at any point in life. one blood test one time is not enough to stay plugged in to what your body is doing.
a couple of your symptoms i have but it is due to sjogrens so perhaps a test for that as well. it is not on the standard list rheumy's use to diagnose us.
so glad you had such a long window of freedom. some things are for the rest of your life no matter what you do. finding the right mix to have those long widows is the goal. i found mine. tho my longest was 2 years. not one symptom.
peace and a healing hug,
bluelakelady

Last edited by bluelakelady; 09-30-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-07-2012, 11:42 PM   #3
(female)

boomer2012 HB User

Hi Mystic Soul & bluelakelady,

I realize that to find the right mix is an individual process. What works for one person does not necessarily will work for someone else..... but If you both don't mind me asking.... How did you achieve your recovery?

Wishing you wellness!

Old 10-07-2012, 11:56 PM   #4
(female)

boomer2012 HB User

It must be absolutely horrible to be back in pain and have other severe symptoms after so many years of remission. I can't imagine how devastating this must be......

I had fibromyalgia for 25 years and was not able to achieve any kind of major recovery... never found the "right mix" but still looking....

You and bluelakelady were very fotunate to achieve this for long periods of time and since you found a way to find the right mix for yourselves once, I'm sure you will find it again and return to a state of remission.

Be well and pain free....

Old 10-08-2012, 01:19 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User

I have many of the same symptoms as you. Unfortunetly fibro is just not easy to understand...
I wanted to say that with the agitation... I get that when my kids are loud or arguing. It's worst when I'm pushing myself, over doing it... Need rest... Can't stand myself sometimes... When you get agitated... I'm thinking you should look at it as a sign that you need to rest...
Back injury~ 2005
Severe Degenerative Disk, Arthritis, Mild Scoliosis.
Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2009
Neuropathy
Migraines?

Reply Reply