It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
(female)

Brookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB User
pins and needles

I have not had pins and needles for no reason in around a month... woke up feeling like I slept wrong on my neck and... Tada! Pins and needles in my left foot again It always totally freaks me out when this happens! Now I have the pins and needles in my mid back on my spine again too... I need reassurance, do any fibro suffers get random pins and needles for no reason? Thank you for any information you may have to give me. My darn doctor still hasn't come though with my referral to the neurologists so I just sit and freak out when stuff like this pops up

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2012, 08:14 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB Usermom477 HB User
Re: pins and needles

Keep calling and bugging for the referral to go through. My spine is jacked up and that causes my pins and needles and numbness throughout my body. I agree it is not fun to experience. Frustrating at times for me since there is not a day I DONT have it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #3
(female)

Cerene HB UserCerene HB UserCerene HB UserCerene HB UserCerene HB User

I get pins and needles a lot as well! Mostly in my legs and hands though. From what I understand it's quite common
Heart Rhythm Issues
Anxiety
Depression
Possible CFS
Possible IBS

Old 10-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #4
(female)

Juliaashley HB User

I read that pins and needles in the mouth can be assign of hypoglycemia, low blood sugar. Visit the doctor if it continues. Maybe try some sweets see if the feeling resides. Hope that helps!!

Old 10-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #5
(female)

Brookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB User

Well I called today and my appointment with the neurologist is the 25th but I looked him up and he gets awful awful patient reviews I'm hoping to be convinced otherwise!

Reply Reply