It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
(female)

tmrj21706 HB User
Better to see you with my dear

I just joined yesterday after being diagnosed with fibro. I am curious to find out if anyone has trouble with their eyes?! My right eye seems to always be acting up, whether it be dropping eyelid, burning or stinging pain to blurry vision etc. also fibro hurts everywhere obviously but my right side of my body seems to be more problematic. Is this a common issue we all share? Curious to find out why we do from this point.. Diagnosed yesterday, started cymbalta today. Now what? Take the meds and pray for more better days than bad? Thanks for all your help and I hope everyone is having a good day today!

Old 10-16-2012, 02:35 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: Better to see you with my dear

Welcome tmrj, I do have trouble with my eyes, but I don't necessarily blame it on fibro. To me it is more likely a reaction to some med or to something in the air I am allergic to. I am in Missouri and we call this the sinusitis capital of the world....giggle.
My biggest problem with eyes is usually blurry vision off and on. Also I don't think having more pain or problems on any specific side of the body is a common problem. I think it would be a 50/50 toss up in a survey. I have from time to time a more sensitive side or perhaps a particular pain on one side and not the other. Fibro is a very strange disease. The best way to cope with it and to overcome it, is attitude. Attitude is everything. Be positive, exercise, eat right and never let the fibro brat win. That is my philosophy. Meds do help, but finding the one that does the best good with the least side effects can sometimes be tough.
You have a lot of caring and helpful people on this board, I am sure others will pop in and share their vast knowledge with you.

Glojer

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #3
(female)

tmrj21706 HB User
Re: Better to see you with my dear

Thank you so much!!! I live in Oklahoma and we too have allergies like crazy! Thanks for your help

Reply Reply