It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

tmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB User
back after a break

Hi everyone. I have been so busy with a new job that I haven't had the time to get on here. Actually, I have had the time, it's the energy that I dont have. I am soooooo sore and soooooo tired that it takes everything I have just to try and gather up something for dinner. I ache from head to toe and everything in between. The muscles ache and the joints as well. My hands are throbbing and forget about the feet ---- they just hurt so much. I have tried every shoe possible and nothing is comfy. Cant' wear sneakers, it's not allowed, even those who tried with medical notes. I have to work, no choice. I do like working, I feel useful, but am so down about not having any energy or lack of pain to do anything with my free time.

Thanks for just listening, I am looking at the bright side, I have a job AND, I can rest, but it's hard to keep looking at the bright side when so much pain is happening.

Hope I can be helpful to you guys every now and then. I appreciate just being able to vent a bit.

The following 4 users give hugs of support to: tmrots
catkaru (10-23-2012), lehcar (10-21-2012), thefarm (10-23-2012), thesweetlife (10-21-2012)
Old 10-22-2012, 07:06 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: back after a break

hi tm!
so nice to have you come back. i am sure you are very tired and sore. so sorry it hurts to be you. i am delighted you like your job. ever think of having a shoemaker fit and make shoes for you? they do still exist. giggle.
remember that pain you feel wants you to forget life is worth it. don't let that nasty little voice win. i too have been thru the most difficult summer yet. just when i thought i had a balance going on. giggle.
how about i slide over and make room for you in my hot tub? there, jump in girl.
peace,
blue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2012, 01:07 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB User

Thanks for the sweet reply. I will consider the shoemaker, may be worth it!
Also, if I lived anywhere near you I would take you up on the hot tub. Instead, epson salt and hot bath and a cup of tea will do the trick!

Have a great day.

Old 10-23-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User

Have you tried Dr Scholz? I'm sure you have but they have them at Walmart & so comfy! Next pair I get will be those... They use to be sooo ugly! Luckily they are allot nicer now! Lol I still have a pair I keep by the back door from when I go out back.
Hopefully you'll find something soon
Back injury~ 2005
Severe Degenerative Disk, Arthritis, Mild Scoliosis.
Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2009
Neuropathy
Migraines?

Old 10-24-2012, 06:29 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hey girl,
i found a new topical cream i am happy with. it's called noxicare natural pain relief. found it when i searched oderless topical pain creams. no smell and it's for soft tissue as well as joints. only thing, don't wear white. giggle. it says non staining but my white panties are sorta yellow now. giggle. i drove 4 hours on it and was amazed. only the last hour was hades. it's not cheap but i am gonna use it like lotion this winter. it makes my skin so happy. makes me happy too! giggle.
i also use biofreeze, painatrate and sombra. they all work but biofreeze makes me so cold for about 20 minutes it's painful, then the relief sets in for several hours. the painatrate stinks but gets hot if you put it on right out of the shower and rub briskly. love heat. the sombra is a tiny bit cold, nice smell and works for maybe 2 hours. works best on my lower knee joints.
sorry i did not think of this yesterday. giggle. glad i went back and read you post again. giggle. i got anal focused on the feet. tee hee.
peace,
blue

Old 10-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thank you both, will give both things a try. I am hopeful that something will work. Keeping the faith.

Gotta make this one short, have to get somewhere and will be too tired later.

Again, thank you for your thoughts and kind words, they help.

Reply Reply