It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2012, 10:45 AM   #1
(male)

Gargan4130 HB User
25 Years of Cfs + Fibro Cymbalta anxiety My 2 cents

Hi - This is my first post . I am a male w/ Cfs and Fibro . Since 1987 or so. I thought it was best to list under Fibro , as it seems to be more "Popular" now with the Tv Drug ads and such . Anyway , I have both .

I wanted to warn people about Cymbalta . Prior to taking it . I really was not taking anything . I took it for around 4 years . I decided to stop taking it and it was not too pleasant . My body twitched ,shook, serious anxiety problems, insomnia, and a very bad back ache . This was all a year ago. I have almost eliminated the back ache . Which actually was not my back , The pain started from the lower tail bone. With a inversion table , bicycle , and a exercise ball . My back/pain is near gone. I'm hit with this strange social anxiety problem . Which was not noticeable prior to the Cymbalta . Furthermore , I tried to get back on Cymbalta .As things were so bad . It did not work . Developed a sleep disorder . It felt like a Bumble Bee nest inside my body . I'm doing much better with help from a arsenal of all these sleep aids !!! Looking back , I realize my body was naturally rejecting the Cymbalta. Which is/was a good thing . I still have this strange social anxiety left over . Has anyone experienced this? The SAD thing seems to be decreasing very slowly . My friends live here at the house and that helps . I'm no expert Pharmacist . But I would HIGHLY recommend NOT EVER Taking that drug . Or Lyrica . You won't be going around smelling flowers . It's just a mask to the real problems . Does anyone agree , disagree or have had a similar experience ? John

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply