It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
(female)

Brookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB User
For the first time

Last night I had an awful time trying to sleep this is the first time I could not sleep because of pain. I deal with awful pain all day but when I go to bed I sleep so great and I am not in pain, but last night I could not sleep, no position was comfortable! I can't sleep on my back anyway because of pain and because it makes my legs fall asleep, if I sleep on either side it hurts my back and the side I sleep on and that side falls asleep so I have been having to sleep on my stomach with my right arm under the pillow and my left over the pillow which has worked for the last 4 months but last night it was hurting my chest, back arms and neck I have an MRI coming up on my thoracic spine which I am freaking out about because I cannot stand the idea of any surgery... I literally have a huge phobia of surgery! Not because of pain but because of anastetic... I can't be put to sleep! It scares the daylIghts out of me!!! So I'm sitting here beyond stress worrying about what hasn't even happened or hopefully won't happen. I'm praying for a pinched nerve, wondering why he did not order one of my neck? I also mentioned that my doctor mentioned fibro... He said " oh I don't think you have that you would hurt all over" I'm like what do you think I'm here for? It's like he stopped listening after I told him about the spone pain! Another uncaring doctor who thinks he knows everything... Anyway, thank you for listening again friends hope your all feeling as good as you can xoxo

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: Brookietrip
catkaru (11-01-2012), mom477 (10-31-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2012, 09:25 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

catkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB User
Re: For the first time

Hi Brookietrip! I think you're anxiety is keeping you from sleeping well. Can you try OTC sleep aids? You need to sleep to heal your body! I would fire that doc and get a new one. What kind of doc are you seeing that is ordering this test? Hope you get some relief soon.

Low pain all,

Dx'd with Fibro 2007
Endometriosis
Barret's Esophagus
Gerd
Osteoarthritis
Anxiety Disorder since 1986
IBS
Diverticulosis
High Colesterol
Tachycardia
Depression - Now