It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
(female)

TeriGF HB User
Pregnancy and weight gain

I just want to gain the weight of the baby and not a pound more how do I do that and still have a healthy baby

Old 11-06-2012, 07:00 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Pregnancy and weight gain

hi teri,
welcome to the boards. do you have fibromyalgia also? to keep weight down, go vegetarian, drink plenty of water and walk 2 miles a day. or swim. at least 1 hour of good exercise a day. keep appt.s with your obgyn, take your vitamins.
do not cave to the crazy cravings of pregnancy unless they are nonfattening. giggle. good luck with that part!
peace,
bluelakelady

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2012, 07:44 AM   #3
(female)

TeriGF HB User

Thank you it sounds like a great plan gonna get cracking on finding tasty vegetarian recipes. I don't know if I have fibromyalgia let me tell you how it feels. I have a stiffening in the upper right area of my my neck when I massage it it sends a shooting pain down the neck and the stiffening is somehow relieved and that's the only way I am able to get some relief so u was looking up fibromyalgia as a possible condition

Old 11-06-2012, 11:38 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

got it. and you're most welcome. if you post all your symptoms and how long maybe we can help you figure out the next step to total healing if possible. i am vegetarian so let me know if you want some ideas for foods.
peace,
blue

Old 11-07-2012, 11:11 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeriGF View Post
I just want to gain the weight of the baby and not a pound more how do I do that and still have a healthy baby
Eat Healthy and Exercise. A weight gain of 20-30 lbs is normal. However, with my last pregnancy(I have 4 kids), I only gained 11 lbs because I was about 15 pounds overweight anyways.

Reply Reply