It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
(female)

sasrei7 HB Usersasrei7 HB User
Fibro = good times and interesting conversations..

With my fibro it can be a wee bit umm whats the word for it.. annoying when I am really wanting to say.. post to someone on the forums but my brain goes into this trance and I can really recall the words I want to type :lol: Or read really cause my brain just skips words.. it worse with long posts.. Probably my "excersise" of going up and down the stairs 7 times didnt help. My body kinda feels like lead now. Though I gotta say my conversations can be fun when I forget a word or subsititute the wrong word. Most times I tell people to "fill in the blank" :lol:

I do get muscle spasms, like my fingers shake/twitch on their own if I just hold my hand up. My legs do the same to they really shake if I hold them up, my knee area is pretty bad for that. My entire leg just shakes. I wasnt sure if it was fibro or if I lacked vitamin D so ive been taking vitamin D for awhile now and no change. I do get a really bad jolt or spasms or tremor in my fingers makes it interesting when I am typing or using my mouse :lol:
I have misclicked something with my mouse many times because of it haha

Old 12-02-2012, 08:46 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Fibro = good times and interesting conversations..

hi sas,
i get the giggles all the time from the silly things i think and say. laughing is good for us and i do feel laughing at myself is the most fun of all.
keep giggling and maybe ask your doc about restless leg syndrome and for a blood test for sjogrens. just a precaution. i had rls. it lasted about 10 years and just went away. just like my doc said it would. it affected my whole body. later i was to find out some of it was sjogrens damaging the nerves. i have dead areas now. it's trippy!!
peace,
blue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2012, 07:44 AM   #3
(female)

sasrei7 HB Usersasrei7 HB User

I will oh wow dead areas? Thats insane! I am glad your rls went away though, it doesnt sound pleasant.

I gotta say this cold weather isnt helping and I read that having your periods can make fibro suck.. well I really have to agree with that one! my periods suck alone with my ibs and now doubly so with my fibro. So glad I am on seasonale to have this only once every 3 months!

Old 12-05-2012, 07:24 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

they did not have that when i still had a period. had a hyster at 29. love the freedom. being a female is so much easier without that junk. giggle.
peace,
blue

Reply Reply