It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
(female)

margie t HB User
Red face intense pain

Hi, I just wanted to vent about all my pain I am in as everyone else here is. My pain is always there no matter what I do, like walking dogs or going to church, I do not sit around feeling sorry for myself but what the hell are we supposed to do with this kind of pain, just wishing pain would go away at least one pain free day. I have 7other medical conditions, that are caused by fibromyalgia, and take 7 different medications, I just wish fibro away and maybe everything else would go too just saying.

The following user gives a hug of support to margie t:
evangeline74 (01-14-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2013, 11:50 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: intense pain

hi margie,
that's cute. we all have days that make us wonder how we got so strong that we can handle all that this bizarre disorder of the body brings. i wish for minutes. that way i get my wishes fairly often. even a breath that feels good is a reason to smile. turning a corner in a hall and not hitting the wall, cause to smile, i missed it that time!
sometimes attitude is all you have so i use mine to keep my sense of humor charged up. it helps to be able to laugh at your own thoughts. especially the poor me ones or why me ones. personally i think some really strange things when i am a hurting baby. they all crack me up tho.
sending you a hug for a happy heart no matter what the body says,
peace,
blue

The Following User Says Thank You to bluelakelady For This Useful Post:
margie t (01-14-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2013, 01:13 PM   #3
(female)

evangeline74 HB User
Re: intense pain

I hope the pain will lessen somewhat for you soon. Is it like a constant flare up that won't go away? May I ask what other medical conditions fibromyalgia has caused for you? You do not have to answer that of course, I completely understand if you wish to keep that private. I did not know it can cause other conditions. I am still learning about it as I was diagnosed only a few months ago. I like to stay informed. Take care and hope you find some relief soon.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:39 AM   #4
(female)

margie t HB User
Wink Re: intense pain

Hi Evangeline, I am 62 years old was diagnosed with fibromyalgia by a rheumatologist in my 40's, I read a handbook on fibromyalgia and it listed all these medical conditions that were caused by fibromyalgia, I have acid reflux, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, overactive bladder,osteoarthritis and tmj. these are just some of the conditions a person can have also had total knee replacement in 2005 and stil in pain if I knew that people with fibromyalgia were not good candidates for this surgery I would not have had it done. The pain of fibromyalgia is always there, so good luck with yours and try to stay upbeat I know that is hard to do., because fibro has a lack of seritonin in our brains which also causes depression yikes.

Reply Reply