It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

tmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB Usertmrots HB User
foot sensitvity

This may sound crazy, but when I lay in bed, I have to lay on my stomach with my feet off the bed. When I lay on my back or side, my toes ache just touching the sheets or blankets. Getting comfortable is hard enough with all the fibro aches and pains, now this. come on body, give me a break.

The following user gives a hug of support to tmrots:
catkaru (02-04-2013)
Old 01-21-2013, 01:33 PM   #2
(female)

makeworldgoaway HB User
Re: foot sensitvity

It really sucks to run out of options-in this case a sleeping position-doesn't it!!??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #3
(female)

pam8024 HB User

No, not crazy! In my case the pain is in my heels. I have to sleep with a pillow under my knees/calves and heels somewhat "suspended." Or with one heel hanging off the mattress and the other knee bent, foot tucked under thigh. Or on my side. For a long time before I started yoga, I couldn't walk around barefooted at all. This is somewhat better now.

Old 02-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

catkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB User

Hello All, I have been waking up very early in the morning (3-4) with extreme burning stabbing pain in the 3 smaller toes of my left foot only. It is so painful I do Lamaz breathing to try and go back to sleep and the last time I had a baby was 30 years ago and never learned Lamaz LOL! No but really, it is extremely painful. I see my Rhuemy on the 27th so def going to ask her about this. I have not been wearing anything much but my rubber clogs lately due to loss os job. But this started months ago. It def feels like deep nerve pain. Wondering if anyone else has had this kind of foot pain. Heck my osteoarthritis knee pain at night is pain enough for me considering I can't take anti-inflamitories due to Barret's Esophagus.

Low pain All,

Dx'd with Fibro 2007
Endometriosis
Barret's Esophagus
Gerd
Osteoarthritis
Anxiety Disorder since 1986
IBS
Diverticulosis
High Colesterol
Tachycardia
Depression - Now

Old 02-04-2013, 04:16 PM   #5
(female)

pam8024 HB User

catkaru
What you describe almost sounds like serious cramps (which sometimes wake my husband at night and nearly bring him to his knees). Do you get enough minerals in your diet? If he doesn't take "mega minerals" regularly, these will wake him several times per night.
Good luck!

Reply Reply