It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #1
(female)

gina101 HB User
Upset stomach

Does anyone else get sick to there stomach while in a flare? This is getting pretty common for me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2013, 08:51 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Upset stomach

hi gina,
do you actually vomit or just feel pukish? i am nauseated every day all day. eating is an issue and i am very skinny now. mine is related to sjogrens tho. i do not even think about food nor feel hunger, just nausea all the time. used to it now so i seldom think about it.
hugs and peace,
bluelakelady

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2013, 12:54 AM   #3
(female)

gina101 HB User
Re: Upset stomach

I get nauseated almost daily, Dr phoned in a new med for me and its only been a day so we shall see if this helps. This only seems to happen if i am in a flare, that and a tight feeling around my ribs, that most of the time is so painful it takes my breath, and feels as if it gets tighter and tighter. I have told my Neur, he told me to tell my MD, which he told me to follow up with the Neur, so no answers yet on that! I more than make up eating when i come out of the flare.

Reply Reply