Any suggestions.. Could this be fibro?
Nerve disturbance in parenthesis is on a scale from 0-10 with 10 being unbearable
• Progressively stiff muscles, stiff neck, 2005 left elbow would fasciculate after workouts for a little while. Tight band around my head near end of 2007. Cold hands and feet that were beginning to feel a little numb at times (1.5)
• Had a climax in symptoms when felt electric shock from bottom of spine to top of spine. Felt paralyzed for 5 seconds. (10)
• Was left with ear pressure and head pressure as well as small fasciculation’s around body. Soreness began to worsen through body. (5)
2008-2012 Constant Symptoms-
• Tight band feeling around head and ears and eyes with sore neck as well as back and total body tightness 2008 (7) 2012(4)
• Feet tingle and are constantly sore (always cold) muscles feel tight and slightly numb in feet 2008(0.5) 2009 (1) 2010 (2) 2011 (3) 2012 (3.5)
• Small muscle twitches throughout body (1.5)
• Drunk feeling, hard to concentrate by band feeling around head (3.5)
• Wrists and hands don’t feel 100 percent but are much better than feet (1)
• When lifting weights or doing pushups whole body shakes when performing exercise.
Additional New 2013 Symptoms-
• Right index and middle vibrate at times and are sore at times.
* Left thumb feels 10% numb at top of thumb at times
• Feet feel tight and electric shocks are felt in both feet when walking at times.
• Upper thighs are vibrating some and hips joints and are sore
• Knees are sore at times
• NCV and EMG both came back clean in 2008 with only left ulnar nerve having slight damage. Has not gotten worse in 5 years.
• Brain MRI and Spine MRI- clean 2008
• Echocardiogram 2011- clean
I have been to the neurologist twice. Once in 2008 and in 2012. They did a complete physical exam twice and conducted the tests above in 2008. The doctors state that I do not have any nerve disease or peripheral nerve damage and may just have to live feeling 80 percent of normal. Any suggestions on what I should or could do? Thank you in advance for your help.