It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2004, 10:26 AM   #1

renny76 HB User
Reconstructive foot surgery

I am new to the board and tried to see if this thread had already been started somewhere but couldn't find anything regarding questions about reconstructive foot surgery. I have been advised to have this surgery on my left foot due to foot deformities due to an underlying disability. I will eventually have to have the same surgery on my right foot.

I have tried researching everywhere on the Internet for pertinent information but came up shorthanded until I found this site. I'd greatly appreciate any information or feedback from anyone who has had a reconstructive foot surgery. Is there a lot of pain? How long does it take to get back on your feet again? How long as the initial hospital stay? How long did Physical Therapy take? Should I have both feet done at the same time?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Renny

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-06-2004, 10:38 AM   #2

spacey_11 HB User
Re: Reconstructive foot surgery

What kinds of problems are they trying to fix? There are a variety of foot problems that people on this board have had fixed. Lisfrac Fractures, Flat Feet, High Arches, Tendon and Ligament Repairs, Bunion deformities, nerve problems. If you are specific, the people who have had similar procedures can help. Good luck!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread