I have a question i am posting for my dad since he wont go go to the doc.He has been having a burning sensation all across the top of his toes for a while now.He told me he thought it was athletes feet and poured pure bleach over them..I asked him if it helped and he said no..He is making me crazy~I thought i would come here and ask if anyone had an idea.
Burning on the top of the toes doesn't sound much like athletes foot but its possible. Does he have any blisters, redness or itching? Tell him to try vinegar instead or use vicks salve (like for colds). Need a bit more info if you can.