It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2006, 01:45 AM   #1
(female)

mauirain HB User
Unhappy Help...severe pain in my foot, cannot walk on it

Has anyone experienced severe pain in the area of the foot just before the toes on top and under the foot? For a week now, I have been limping because I am unable to put pressure on this area of my foot. When I accidently do, I have severe pain. I cannot walk on it except if I put my weight on the heal area. I cannot move my middle toes either. I have a two year old son that i have to carry sometimes and I have almost fallen with him because of the pain. There is a little swelling, but not much. I just moved, and the pain started in the middle of me moving. I was doing a lot of heavy lifting while moving boxes and furniture up and down flights of stairs. It is getting worse the more I walk on it. Anybody have any ideas.....I was thinking of going to the doctor, but I don't want to go if it is just something minor.............Please help........Thanks

Last edited by mauirain; 03-23-2006 at 01:57 AM.

Old 03-23-2006, 05:38 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

eko HB Usereko HB User
Re: severe pain in my foot, cannot walk on it

It is really hard to say, but with it being a week now, and the fact you were moving, going up and down stairs, just maybe you have a stress fracture. I would suggest you go to doctor and get it checked out, something isn't right and you don't want to be falling with your son.

Good luck and let us know what you learn if you go to the doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread