It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2006, 11:31 AM   #1
(female)

hellofromWi HB User
Top of foot pain

This is a new injury and Im not sure what is wrong but the pain is a nagging pain that never quits.

I was working out at the local gym and On the top outside of my left foot it almost felt like a charlie horse. I stopped the machine and shook it off and my foot felt kinda numb.( the spot is little toe side, half way between the toe and the ankle.)

That night my foot throbbed from that spot all the way up to the front of my ankle. The next morning I couldnt hardly walk but the more I used it and kind of massaged it the pain subsided and throughout the day the pain almost stopped.

I went to work out again and the pain started again and any exercise that would make me rotate my ankle or point my toes caused pain to shoot up to my ankle again.

I can walk on my foot but it is very tender and sometimes(mainly at night) it is mildly swollen. No bruising, Any ideas would be great.

Every morning it is tight and stiff and takes awhile to get going.

Last edited by hellofromWi; 06-16-2006 at 12:26 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread