It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2006, 04:50 AM   #1
(male)

Trevor798 HB User
Cellulitis

Hi there
im trev i was wondering if anyone can help me well heres what happened when i had few days off work i came down with the chivers thought nothing off it thought it could be flu bt when i went back to work on the friday i felt fine till i got 2 work then i started limping didnt know what was wrong thought nothing off it bt i was abit puzzled by it then i went to the toilet and peed up blood then i told ma boss and he sed go to the hospital which i did what i want 2 know is coud the blood in ma urine was telling me to go to the hospital with the leg infection?
any info much appericated
thanks trev

Old 11-29-2006, 03:37 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

jprinz99 HB User
Re: Cellulitis

I wish you well and a speedy recovery. I got cellulitis and a staph infection after my surgery. The cellulitis appeared around the incision and was really hot and red. It was very painful and overall made my feel like I had the flu. I limped and was also swollen from the knee down. I had that typical flu feeling - that achey all over, crappy sort of feeling. I had a fever (which I did not know until I got to the doctor's office). They put me on antibiotics and it took a long time for the skin to heal. It is still dark but I did recover fully. The incision area cellulitis was a long time in healing. If you have a brace/boot then be careful as any skin irritation can cause the cellulitis to rear it's ugly head in that area.

AS I was told, cellulitis is an inflammatory response to an infection. I suppose your body was suffering inflammation in your urinary tract and was trying to telling you to get it checked out. Good luck and speedy recovery-

jane

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread