It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2007, 12:10 AM   #1
(male)

HelloEverybody HB User
I May Have Found The Cure For Toenail Fungus! - Please Read!!!!

Hello Everybody!!!

A few months ago... my baby toe on my right foot turned yellow due to an athletes foot fungal infection

I thought it was a problem that could go away easily -- but then I came on here -- and learned that wasnt the case -- and people pretty much recommended witch craft (tea tree oil, frogs eyes, aligator toes)... or prescripton Lamisil that can take years to clear and hurt kidneys @ the sametime

TONIGHT I MAY HAVE FOUND THE CURE - AND ITS SOO SIMPLE!!!

MY SUMMER MIGHT BE SAVED AFTER ALL!!!

Heres what i did:

I cut my toenail soooo small.... soooo small -- that i couldnt cut anymore.

THEN -- i got a nail file... and i filed the top of my nail w/ the sand paper file.... to the point where i got just about to the skin (be careful u dont cut urself)

THEN -- i put regular lamilsil anti-fungal creme on it....

Now i know it takes a week or so to clear --- and ill keep u posted -- but it ALREADY looks GOOD... since i basically sanded the entire nail away .... now i this creme can get to the fungus

I will let you guys know in a week how it works -- and im tellin u now.... ive been dreading the beach because of it.... out of embarassment ---- but i have a feeling this will work and i wont have to worry!!!

Ill let you all know in a week!!! -- thanks!!!

Last edited by HelloEverybody; 03-23-2007 at 10:36 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2007, 08:36 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

chocolate29 HB Userchocolate29 HB Userchocolate29 HB User
Re: I May Have Found The Cure For Toenail Fungus! - Please Read!!!!

I found something that works very good too. I found out a few days ago that I have some kind of weird fungus thingy growing in my toenail. I was quite upset as I take great pride in my feet. Anyway, I read somewhere about mixing 1/2 listerine with 1/2 white vinegar and apply with a cotton swab/ball/square thingy. I've done it so far a 2-3 times a day and it's clearing up now!!! Yay!!! I thought I was going to lose my toenail or something, but it's looking much better now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2008, 11:44 AM   #3
(female)

MIMI03 HB User
Re: I May Have Found The Cure For Toenail Fungus! - Please Read!!!!

I Thought I Had Fungus But After Reading A Few Posts I Now Thingk It May Be Bacterial. It Is Not Yellow And The Nail Is Not Doing Anything Weird. It Just Looks Dark Under The Nail. I Was Using Vinegar And Then Bleach. First One And Then The Other. Then I Read That Cancer Is Fungal And Can Be Treated With Plain Baking Soda. So I Mixed The Soda In Water And Used That Alternatively With The Vinegar And It Was Going Away. Only A Little Remained At The Edge Of My Big Toe. But Then I Read That Vicks Was Great So I Switched To That. I Am Now Almost Back To Where I Started. The Dark Look Goes Almost To The Center Of My Toe. So I Am Going To Stop Using The Vicks And Go Back To My Soda And Vinegar. I Use Raw Vinegar And That Might Make A Difference In People Not Seeing A Difference When They Tried Vinegar. Now I Am Not Sure If I Have A Fungal Or Bacterial Problem But Since I Was Seeing Sucess I Am Going Back And See If It Will All Go Away. Vicks Made Things Much Worse For Me. Mimi03

Closed Thread