It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2007, 12:30 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

ladybuggy02 HB User
question on ortho's

Hi , I finally got my orthodics and orthodics with the legs braces ...and i had to go back to the dr. for him to look at how they fit because they cause -extreme - pain in my feet deep bone pain and tylenol and motrin don't touch the pain at all....any way they dr. said that my feet are so severely crubling(severe flat feet withfalling anckles) that my feet are having a hard time adjusting and to stop wearing them for 2 weeks then wear just the inserts for 1 hour aday for 3 days then add 1 hour and then when i get up to 8 hours then try moveing over to the ortho's with the leg braces the same way...I asked him about the subtalor implants if the ortho's don't work he said if we can't get these to work then there is no way the implants would work its upsetting because he brought up that surgrey before we got the ortho's ,any way i asked him if we couldn't get the ortho's to work what were we looking at surgery wize and he said he wasn't sure but a few things that popped in his head was tendeon implants?? also fusions and really thinking of realignment !!! so i'm really not happy about any of this my feet aren't normal i don't want them to be realigned! i just want them to be out of pain and i don't want anything to rupture!! it sounds like any and all of those things have the potential to cause alot more pain and prob??? any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated!! the dr. is really nice but i can't put the braces on again they are too painful i just can't put them back on the stupid dr sholls from the store feel better on my feet then the 1100.00 ortho's i have !!!!!
ladybuggy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2007, 11:21 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

ladybuggy02 HB User
Re: question on ortho's

any ideas??

Closed Thread