It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2007, 02:53 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

debbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB User
question about bone chip in 2nd toe

i have a small piece of bone floating in my 2nd toe. it happened 3 weeks ago when i was playing tennis. the dr said it should heal on its own and gave me celebrex. the pain minimalized, but i still cant do any activities without the pain coming back. i went again to dr today and he gave me a cortisone injection and said it should heal now and if not it will require surgery to remove the chip and straighten my toe because it is now crooked. i am very confused and want to know if the cortisone will take care of this problem. he said the chip will find a soft tissue wall and it would not become an irritant. does anyone know about any of this???????? i am very upset because this is my good foot-the one without toe fusion. thanks, debbie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread