It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2007, 11:57 PM   #1
(female)

dandymandy HB User
Rash on Toe Knuckles.

Okay, I believe the knuckles of your toes to be toe knuckles, but if they're not, please let me know. I'd hate calling it the wrong thing.

Anywho, I'm not quite sure when it began, but I developed some sort of rash on my left foot along the knuckles of the toes. It started off on my big toe and I never really thought about it, but quite recently, it has began to spread along the other toes. It doesn't itch or feel uncomfortable, but I can't wear sandals without feeling insecure. The rash is red, some parts(mainly on my big toe) are flaky and dry, and those parts that aren't dry have a texture of what a mosquito bite feels like except it's not that much of a bump.

I'm not sure when it all started, but to label my terms:
-I did shave my toes so I could wear sandals, but I haven't in a while just to see if I could solve the problem.
-I worked forty hours a week at a job in which I am constantly standing/running around for three months; now I only work thirteen hours a week.
-I do pop my toes.
-I always wear some sort of shoe with socks out of the house and I sometimes wear socks around the house. My feet don't sweat that much.

Any clue as to what it may be would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

~Annie.

Last edited by dandymandy; 09-16-2007 at 12:00 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread