It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2008, 12:22 AM   #1
(female)

riderkaylin HB User
My left food started hurting after mowing the lawn

So about three weeks ago i mowed the lawn and my yard is up hill. the day before it rained. So at times i had to push really hard with my feet. So the next day my foot was acting weird. it was hurting where you bend you foot at the top. Than i started to walk on my side of my foot every time i would wake up for like a week. Now my foot hurts when i stand on it, especially when i get up in the morning and when i have been sitting a long time. I have a ace bandage on and it helps a little. I was just wondering if walking on my side of foot made my foot hurt even more. The side of my foot has started to hurt now as well. I seem to have pain a bit in the middle too. but mostly on the side and hurts a lot when i first stand on it. I really does not hurt when i have shoes on or walking in shoes. Though i did notice that it hurt if i walked a lot even with shoes.

I just made an appt with my doctor for sunday. Not sure if this issue is big enough to go to the doctor for but i am starting to get worried about it. I am a bit of a worry wort. I wondering if where the ace bandage is making it worse.

I should add that at time my big toe hurts with it has pressure on it, like having a sandle that has stapes that go over the top of the ball of the big toe. When i touch the area, the bone it hurts. it goes away after a few days. that has been going on for two years. i think i got it for when i was working fast food and had to carry heavy stuff and i would walk on my toes to do so. I dont think this has anything to do with my foot pain now. but i am just a bit scarred.

I hope someone can help with just making me less worried until i see the doctor.

Last edited by riderkaylin; 09-06-2008 at 12:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2008, 09:43 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

taape HB Usertaape HB User
Re: My left food started hurting after mowing the lawn

You might have stepped funny on your foot. You may have a pulled muscle or irritated tendon. I had that and went to physical therapy who did ultrasound and massage for a few times and then the pain went away. Did you twist your ankle?

Closed Thread