It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2008, 03:57 AM   #1
(male)

xcfdiablo HB User
Possible Heel bone fracture or bruise

I need some help.
I am a pro wrestler and was doing a match and I did a flip to the outisde and landed flat on the ground and the ppl there didnt catch me that well. lol
And I landed flat back on concrete but smacked my heels against the concrete pretty good through shoes.

My left one has a vary tiny bit of pain in the heel but my right one hurts a lot if I put any pressure onto it.

There is a little swelling on my right heel and none on my left. But I can put weight on the rest of my foot besides my heel on my right foot.

I dont have any health insurance which is why I havent decided to go to the doctor yet cause this might not be as bad as I think it is.
I have been looking up about it a lot and just seemed to find something about really bad cases or spurs. Which my is neither.

Any help on if this could possbily be a fracture or Bruise to the bone in mu heel?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2008, 05:50 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Possible Heel bone fracture or bruise

How long ago did you fall? Does it seem to be getting any better? When you say you can't put weight on the heel, do you mean it hurts or you really can't?

Since you were hurt while competing in a paid sport, shouldn't you be able to get treatment paid for by the organizers?

Meanwhile, ice it and try to stay off it for a few days. If it's not getting better, then you'd need to see a doctor for x-ray.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2008, 01:40 PM   #3
(male)

xcfdiablo HB User
Re: Possible Heel bone fracture or bruise

I have tried to keep off of it mostly out of instinct now just cause of the pain. But yes I can put weight on it but it hurts a whole lot if I do. It happened 2 days ago.
I cant get them to help with health insurance because its a indy wrestling federation. They are not big enough to have contracts or anything.

The pain is only in my right heel right now as I try to walk on it and its pretty bad pain if I try to walk on it using the heel. But I can use the rest of my foot and everything to walk with.

Closed Thread