It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
(male)

NathanR14 HB User
Erm... A blister?

Hi,
After recovering from a leg injury (Which I posted about a couple of months ago) I'm now walking around, and my physio says the more I get out and about/walking, the quicker I'll get back to normal... So.. Smart me decides to go down to the skatepark (not to skate, just walking down there, watching etc) which is about a 5 mile walk... I got there and I was tired but nothing hurt. Once we were there we were walking all over the place looking for shops etc and I got a blister, I thought nothing of it and carried on walking, I got home, took of my sock and the blister on the outside of my little toe was massive... I'm pretty sure it's from 5 hours of limping (I broke my right leg, the blister is on the left)...
Now I went to bed, kept my foot out of the covers and woke up and the skin had come off, and now it's VERY painful to touch, and it's just raw skin. Is there any way to treat it quickly, or even a quick-fix that will make it not painful to walk on? (I have school tomorrow and I HAVE to go, I need to hand my GCSE papers in)
I really need a quick response..
Thanks,
Nath

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2009, 07:16 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Erm... A blister?

Clean it well and put some polysporin on it with a bandaid. Try to wear sandals so it won't rub.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread