It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2009, 09:09 AM   #1
(female)

weristich HB User
Top of Feet and around Ankles Hurt, any ideas?

Hi everyone,

Both of my feet have been hurting for a few weeks now. The pain comes and goes, but it has lasted for five days straight. I think it might have something to do with me running barefoot. I have tried to stay off of my feet, but that is kind of difficult. I have to walk to work.

The weird thing about this is that I don't feel any pain when I stand. I only feel pain when I walk or go down stairs. The pain isn't sharp at all. There are no bruises or swelling. It hurts around my ankle and on the top part of my foot.

Anyone have any ideas what it could be? I am currently living in Germany until the end of June. I'd really like to avoid experimenting with the health system here if I can. I have health insurance, so it wouldn't be a problem, but still.

Closed Thread