It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2009, 01:37 AM   #1
(female)

Precious55 HB UserPrecious55 HB UserPrecious55 HB UserPrecious55 HB UserPrecious55 HB User
Unhappy Pain after 2 years

It's been a little while since I posted and, I was hoping someone on here might be able to give me some suggestions. I had a Mortons Neuroma removed and nerves around it removed also. This was about two years ago. At the same time I had a bunion removed. Today, I have so much pain walking and I'm in constant pain weather I'm at work or walking at home. My feet get so red on the bottoms and burn constantly, and I can't find any relief. My foot surgeon told me I would need orthotics after the surgery, but I never got them because of the costs. Maybe I should have gotten them. Also, along with all that I have callouses on the ball of the foot and more starting on the other foot. Will orthotics help?.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread