It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2009, 07:13 PM   #1
(female)

mistys HB User
Foot question

I broke my middle toe a couple months ago and had some ligament damage also. My foot is still sore and slightly swollen, and not much feeling in two of my toes. I have a small lump on the top of my foot which is not sore or sensitive to touch. I was just wondering what it could be. Would a blood clot be painful? Strained ligaments? Do I need to see a doctor or just try and let it rest? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Shelba

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2009, 11:30 PM   #2
(female)

cj1986 HB User
Re: Foot question

If you don't have feeling in your toes, you most certainly should be seeing a doctor. Sometimes with a lot of swelling you get a numb sensation, but it shouldnt still be there months later.

Is the bump hard or soft? I've had contact injuries before where after the bad brusing and swelling went away, I was left with a small hard bump, almost felt like a rock/pebble under my skin. Doctor said it was a calcium deposit. It took months, if not years, for it to completely go away.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #3
(female)

summerluvr HB User
Re: Foot question

while recovering from bunion surgery I stubbed the outside of my foot really hard (same foot) and broke my pinky toe. I know it was broken because at my follow up they xrayed my foot and I asked him to zoom in on my pinky toe and you could see the fracture. Well, after a few more months my surgery site was feeling much better but the pinky toe still hurt in shoes and things. So I'm going to suggest just givign it more time. eventually mine stopped being annoying and doesn't hurt at all

Closed Thread