It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
(female)

jo80 HB User
my ankle is sprained 2weeks ago

my ankle is sprained 2 weeks ago. now i have severe pain on calf muscle while walking. why?

Old 01-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

friendsville HB User
Re: my ankle is sprained 2weeks ago

I sprained my ankle many,many years ago,and it took me years to get over.I broke my ankle 15 years ago,"playing golf",and now arthritis has attacked this "mended"
ankle.Good luck,and have patiense,you'll get better...give your body a chance. Bill

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2010, 05:08 AM   #3
(male)

TXD HB User
Re: my ankle is sprained 2weeks ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendsville View Post
I sprained my ankle many,many years ago,and it took me years to get over.I broke my ankle 15 years ago,"playing golf",and now arthritis has attacked this "mended"
ankle.Good luck,and have patiense,you'll get better...give your body a chance. Bill
Bill,

Your sprained ankle and the broken ankle were on the same ankle? I am curious whether the arthritis was due to the sprain or the broken accident? I know this sounds like a dumb question but I asked because sprain is ligament while broken is with the bone.

I have second degree sprained ankle recently and I am concerned if it ever will get back to normal. Now that you said it took years, I don't know if there is a way to speed up the recovery.

Closed Thread