It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2010, 11:31 PM   #1
(female)

tak HB User
Unhappy sensitive to food choices, help with healthy ideas?

EDIT: I'm really sorry, I just realized this was the foot forum not the food forum haha. I'm tired. I moved this to the food and nutrition. Sorry again.

hey, I'm a 21 year-old female and I've always been pretty sensitive to what I eat, but lately it's been worse. Rich food has always bothered me, but now it seems that I also don't feel too good on days with more carbs/sugar, but better on days with more protein and super-healthy-non-rich foods.

Does anyone have any advice? My dr said my fasting blood sugar levels are normal. It's not worth it to me to eat things I like (I've pretty much eliminated all favorites a lonnggggg time ago), but I do get sick of eating the exact same things every day- I know some form of egg at lunch (more white than yolk) with fresh vegetables seems to work well for me, but I'm so sick of having egg whites at lunch and plain, cold fish on wheat bread at dinner.

thought I'd check here for some advice, and/or ideas.. maybe if you're sensitive too you have some suggestions, and I'd love to hear anything at all. Thanks

Last edited by tak; 02-20-2010 at 11:34 PM. Reason: wrong forum sorry :(

Old 03-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
(female)

sarahluke HB Usersarahluke HB User
Re: sensitive to food choices, help with healthy ideas?

Google Alcat Labs. They test for food sensitivities. I have been testing with them for a few years and following their recommendations makes a HUGE difference.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread